Tuesday 21 May 2013

Update 21/05/13

Added framework for character creation. It's just the first screen, there's two other screens after this still to be created (skills and companions) and the race/classes/gods don't have their models or abilities yet either (which will be a long time coming because they'll need modelling work beyond my meagre skills, and the abilities are just something that'll get implemented piecemeal over the course of the game's development). It's just stats and flavour text. I also added basic support for languages.



I added leather armour and redid the plate armour, although they both still need some work as they're not even at the low standard I set for my placeholder art.







I also did some more work on item descriptions.



Also bug fixes and general tweaks to gameplay, the usual.

1 comment: